Content of this article:
Rose from Thomas
Foamiran is a very plastic foamed rubber that feels like thin suede. Flowers made from this material are almost indistinguishable from the real ones. They are used for interior compositions, attached to brooches or clothing.
Foamiran is used to create various volumetric decorative figures. A flower can be one-color, two-color or multi-colored - it all depends on the desire of the master. It can be standard or peony, with or without a stem.
Artificial roses - a great home decoration
The rose can be small or big, used as a brooch or for photo shoots.
According to these instructions, you can make a beautiful and simple rose from Thomas. This flower can be used as a decoration for hairpins or gum.
From the tools you will need:return to menu ↑
- Long skewer.
- Glue gun.
Foamiran is a modern decorative material.
To create you need:
- Millet groats.
- Cotton buds.
- Acrylic paints.
- First, we draw the templates on a paper sheet or print out the finished ones. There should be two small patterns with four petals, two medium ones with four and three large ones with five. We also draw a sepal with five leaves.
- Prepare two sheets of Thomas (one pink, the other green), 1 mm thick.
- With a skewer or toothpick we transfer the outlines to the foamiran from paper.
It is easy and pleasant to work with this material.
- Cut the blanks on the resulting contour: two small with four, two medium with four, three with five and one sepal.
- We take a cotton swab, which will become the basis, we cut off the tip wrapped with cotton. From the other end, we smear a cotton fleece with hot glue from a glue gun and dip it in millet or semolina.
- While the glue has not dried completely, we form with our fingers about a centimeter in diameter.
- Paint the ball with pink acrylic paint.
- Weakly heat the iron and in turn apply to the iron billet to heat them.
These flowers will be the perfect decoration for your home.
- After that, immediately press the petal to the sponge and press it with your finger to bend it, then gently pull it from the edge and behind the middle part, making it wavy. Repeat the same steps with each.
- Prepare the rest, cut out the sepals, fold them and give a wavy shape. Cutting the leaves, do not reach the middle.
- We pierce the center of the blank with four petals with a skewer or a toothpick. We put them on the wand, moving closer to the ball.
- Glue them in turn and form a bud, putting a little glue.
- We put on the average blanks, arranging them so that they close the gaps between the petals in the first row. Glue in turn, slightly start one after another.
The material is used to create various volumetric decorative figures.
- We repeat the same actions with the next row (each closes the space between the previous two).
- Sticking all the remaining petals, completing.
- Cut the tube from the cotton bud at the base of the flower. You can stick a hairpin or hair tie.
A simple rose for decoration is ready. Even a beginner can do it. This flower does not have a stem, and therefore it can be used for various hair ornaments.return to menu ↑ return to menu ↑
According to this instruction, we will make a large tea rose from foamiran. The diameter of the flower reaches 65 cm, the height of the stem is 1.8-2 m. Such huge flowers are used for photo shoots, decorating rooms and various festive events.
The combination of different types of flowersIn this master class, the rose should turn out to be open; it can also be made in the form of a bud, increasing the number of petals and arranging them more densely.
For manufacturing will require:
- Three meters of plastic-metal pipe.
- Four sheets of pink foamiran.
- Corrugated green paper.
- Half a leaf of green foamiran.
- Teype tape green.
- Second glue and hot glue gun.
- Six tubes rolled up from newspapers and cardboard.
Easy do it yourselfPhased instruction
- We take pink foamiran and bend it in half twice, then cut it into rectangles of 30 * 35 cm in size (we will need six of them). Two other rectangles cut from another sheet. Fold the sheets in half and cut the petals out of them.
- The remaining leaf of foamiran is cut into two squares with a size of 30 * 30 cm. Six of such squares are needed, so the rest are cut from the third sheet. From these squares, we cut the same blanks, but smaller in size.
- The fourth sheet is divided into three parts (from the side with a length of 60 cm) so that the rectangles are 70 * 20 cm, with a side of 70 cm. Cut out rectangles of 20 * 26 cm from them, and then blanks of the same shape.
- We stretch blanks by the edges, making them wavy. Stretching the largest, retreat from the bottom by 10 cm. We process everything.
Use as decoration on clothesreturn to menu ↑
Making the base
- For the base of our flower we cut a square from cardboard 20 * 20, round off the edges. Make the folds of the petals in their lower parts, securing the stapler.
- On the largest blanks (first and second rows) we form three folds in each. For the third row we make two folds.
- Retreat five cm from the edge of the base, glue the first petals. After gluing the second and third rows, closing the gaps.
- Cut out the remaining material petals 12 * 15 cm, there should be six. Give them the desired shape, make one fold and glue the fourth row. With the fifth row we do the same.
- We heat the blanks on a warm iron (silk-wool mode). Fold them in an accordion and grind them between your fingers, straighten and give a convex shape. We make waves on the blanks.
Stylish bouquet with rosebuds
- Glue the remaining material, twisted into the funnel, in the middle. At this stage, a tea rose without a stem can be considered complete. You can make a mount at the base of the flower, glue the sepal and hang it on the wall.
- In this master class we will make the stem. We take 6-7 newspaper tubes, insert them into the plastic-metal pipe, mark the length over which the pipes got into the pipe.
- On the mark made strongly smear glue tubes. We glue the prepared fixture with the base and spread it with glue.
- We put on a plastic-metal pipe on the fastener and smear it well with glue. If you are going to make a removable rose, then you do not need to smear it with glue.
The combination of different colors
- For the formation of sepal need to take half of the leaf green foamirana. Cut out the sepal leaves (there should be 6-8). We cut them, put them in an accordion and then grind them with our fingers, then glue them, closing the base of the flower.
- After the sepal is ready, we begin to process the stem. To do this, take the corrugated paper (to save tape tape). It is necessary in order that the stem does not shine through.
- After the paper we wrap the stem tape with tape. Tea rose growth is ready. Use it as decoration for rooms or for photo shoots. It is no worse than large indoor flowers and palm trees.
Bouquet in Provence stylereturn to menu ↑ return to menu ↑
This is a great option for those to whom other workshops seem too complicated. This rose is different from other species, as its bud consists of twisted and closely spaced petals.
To create you need:
- Foamiran (yellow and green).
- Thick hook.
- Hot glue gun.
- Ball on the handle.
- A little thick foam rubber, covered with a dense, lint-free cloth.
Peony - easy to manufacture
First you need to make blanks of leaves and petals. You can use cardboard to create blanks of the desired shape, or you can cut it out of foamiran right away. Details that differ slightly in shape and contour will make the product more realistic.
Cut out twelve small blanks of foamiran of yellow color and six of the same different shade of yellow color.BoardIf there is no foamiran of different shades, we use the material of the same color.
Give the petals a more realistic look and shape. Everything, except the biggest, we press to the heated iron. We place the hot part on foam rubber and press down the crochet in the middle.
It differs from other species in bud size.
In the same way, we heat up large blanks, transfer them to foam rubber and roll them with a ball. If there is no ball, take a large bead and attach it to the skewer or knitting needle.return to menu ↑
We string the sepal on a toothpick and apply it to the iron. A little bend the tips. We take a thin wire and cut off 4 pieces from it, at each end we bend a small loop.
On each of the pieces of wire glue on three blanks, their edges should be directed in one direction. Glue on these blanks for four more. Then we form the third layer and glue three petals on each blank.
This bouquet does not require replacement of water.
We twist the resulting blanks in pairs. Then we twist the blanks again and place them in the common middle. We glue on the bottom four darker (if you use foamiran of two different shades) petals, then - lighter ones.
Each new sheet should cover the junction of the two from the previous row. The latest glue on the sepal.Also, to make it realistic, you can slightly tint the edges of the petals in yellow. For this we use acrylic paints or dry pastel.
Peony rose ready. You can attach leaves, a pin, wear it as a brooch or attach to the hair tie.
A small rose made of foamiran can become a decoration for the rim or hair tie. They can be made from the remnants of this material (for example, from scraps left over from a large rose).
For a small foamiran you will need:
- Office paper.
- Universal mold for leaves.
- Iranian green foamiran (or any other) for leaves.
- Marshmallow pink foamiran.
- Oil pastels in red, pink and green.
- Second glue.
Make your home brighter and more comfortable.Step-by-step instruction
- We take 2 strips of material, 5 cm wide and 24 cm long, and 4 * 36 cm. We cut the strips, they should make six rectangles 5 * 4 cm and twelve - 4 * 3 cm. Cut out the blanks from them.
- We spread them on office paper, put the second sheet on top. We pass through the iron several times on both sides until the blanks become thinner.
- We paint the tips of large pieces with the help of red oil pastels. Fold them in harmonica, grind between the fingers. Straighten them and give them a convex shape.
- We fold small blanks into an accordion and repeat with them all the same actions as with large ones. Glue the blanks in pairs.
- Cut off a piece of foil 12 * 12 and roll a ball out of it, which will become the base of the flower. Glue the petals to it from all sides.
The idea for a wedding bouquetStep-by-step instruction
- We form the top of the center, glue the rest and the bottom part, cutting off the excess. It turns out the bud. We glue together small blanks and glue the bud in the middle.
- Cut leaves from green foamiran, paint with green oil pastel, and edges of leaves - pink. Shade the paint with a sponge.
- We cut the veins on the leaves, then we process the iron on a low temperature, and then squeeze it with the help of mold, fix the rose with a clip. Little rose is ready.
Rose from brilliant foamirana
Rose brilliant foamiarana turns out very bright. It can be used as an accessory or to give the interior a more joyful look.
Wedding Table Decoration
It will require:
- Glue gun.
- PVA glue.
- Foamiran any color.
- Acrylic or pastel colors for toning.
- Paper for creating stencils. You can also find a template on the Internet and print it.
- A small sponge.
- Polymer clay.
- Wire number 26.
- A set of toothpicks.
- Mold to highlight streaks on the leaves.
Do not distinguish from the present
It is not necessary to apply all the materials listed. This list is suitable for people professionally engaged in the creation of foamiran roses.Step-by-step instruction
- Making a pattern on paper. After cutting out the templates and attach them to the foamiran, cut the blanks. The contour of the parts on the foamiran can be done with a sharp toothpick or a plastic knife.
- Take a sheet of thick paper or cardboard. We draw on it a future petal or a leaf. In shape, it should resemble a stretched drop.
- For beginners or those who draw badly, it is better to copy from the finished image or to print templates. Cut out the paper elements and attach them to the sheet of foamiran.
- Cut out the elements on the foamiran pattern. This should be done not with a pencil, but with a toothpick or a plastic knife. According to the resulting contour, we cut a petal.
Beautiful, delicate bouquet
Cut the number of parts we need (depending on the size of the flower). The more petals - the more lush it will be. It is better to cut a few spare parts, if you can not make a neat preparation the first time.return to menu ↑
Take polymer clay. We make a small drop out of it, put it on the end of the wire. After lubricating the base with glue and fasten it to the workpiece. Instead of polymer clay, you can take cotton wool.
Sponge paint the base in the color we need. Red or pink paint is most commonly used. Acrylic diluted with water and applied to the workpiece.
Slightly ironed hot iron cut petals. After we fold them in half and twist them so that they become thinner and can be wrapped inside. Spare blanks may be needed at this stage, as they often break during twisting.
Basis for a rose
We paint leaves in green color. Stretch them a little with your fingers to give them a more natural look. We twist the leaves.
Slightly stretch the tip of each petal, making it more wavy. Give the petals a convex shape (you can do it with your fingers or a ball). Toning the edges of the leaves, applying paint with a sponge.
Glue petals and leaves around the clay base. The leaves are glued overlapping, closing the previous one with the end of each new petal. Slightly bend the top of each so that the rose was like the real one.
We start with the smallest petals, wrapping them around the base close to each other. At the initial stage, a peculiar bud should turn out. We glue petals of medium size, covering with each petal a small part of the previous one.
Edge of the last petal bend under the very first petal. Glue the sepal, placing its leaves in the right directions.
It will be interesting to you:
How to make roses from paper with your own hands: Step-by-step instructions for beginners (190+ Photos)
Artificial flowers for home interior: Beauty for many years (bouquets, compositions, ekibany)
Flowers in the interior: 175+ (Photos) Beautiful combinations (in the living room, bedroom, in the kitchen)
How to make a flower from a ribbon Doing your own hands (90+ Photos): Simple Master Classes for Creating a Beautiful Budreturn to menu ↑ return to menu ↑
Rose on the stem
The foamiran rose on the stem can replace even the real one. It will not work for a brooch, but she can safely decorate the room.
To create a rose you will need:
- Glue gun.
- Wire number 24 and number 20.
- Patterns for petals and leaves made of cardboard.
- Green and pastel foamiran.
- Acrylic paints.
- Print for veining on the leaves.
- PVA glue.
- Sharp scissors.
- Polymer clay.
- Nippers and pliers (for wire).
Bouquet in beige color
Draw on the cardboard patterns of petals and leaves. Also need a template for sepal.
We outline a toothpick contour of the cardboard stencil on a sheet of foamiran. Cut out these blanks.
Blind the base in the form of a drop of self-hardening polymer clay. Instead of clay, foil or cotton wool will do.The base should not be loose.
Take the wire number 20 and znum pliers small loop, spread it with glue. Stick a loop from the wide part of the base.
Delicate wedding bouquetreturn to menu ↑
To give the petals a more natural look, paint the edges with dry pastel or acrylic. To do this, wet the sponge, pick up the paint and tint the petals on each side. Let us shade the lower edges of the petals with yellow color, then apply a little green on top, tint the edges of the petals with red.
We heat the petal in a warm iron (silk-wool mode), then fold it as an accordion. Several times we twist the petal to half around the axis, starting from the edge, painted in red. So the petal will become more thin and wavy (at this stage, they often break, so you need to cut a few spare).
Spin the petal and make it convex. To give a more natural look, we twist the painted part into a tube on both sides.
The combination of red, black and white
Attach leaf blanks to a warm iron, then press them to the mold to make the veins. You can use toothpicks or a plastic knife instead.
Slightly stretch the edges of the sheet, giving them a wavy shape. Heat the sepal with an iron and twist its leaves like petals. Spread with your fingers, make the petals convex.return to menu ↑
We collect our rose, placing the petals at the same level. Glue the three smallest to the first row with a glue gun. We cut off the sticking edges below and glue the petals down, pressing them down and folding them into a bud.
Putting the second row of four small petals. Sticking overlap, the petals should close the connection of the two on the previous row.
This flower can replace the real
Slightly prune the bottom five of the largest petals and form the next row of scraps. We glue the blanks below.
For the fifth row, we take seven large petals, smear glue on two points of the base. The remaining petals are glued in the last row (there should be 8-10, if you cut out the spare petals). The bottom of the flower should be arranged neatly.
We glue the base petals, put a drop of glue at the base and wait until it hardens. Cut out strips 0.5-0.7 cm wide from the green leaf of Foamiran.
Cut the tip of each strip diagonally and tightly wrap wire No. 24 around it, before spreading it with glue. Glue the sheet to the wire. When gluing the second sheet, carefully hide the visible glue and wire under it.
Glue the sepal next to the base. Wrap a foamiran tape with a stalk and glue the leaves to it on the places where the wire is visible.
We wind up the wire with green material and assemble an outlet of three leaves. Using a glue gun, glue the branches with leaves to the very bottom of the stem.
The resulting stem is wound with a strip of foamiran so as to hide the glue. At this stage, the rose on the stem can be considered complete. Now this beautiful flower can decorate the room or use for photo shoots.return to menu ↑ return to menu ↑
Rose yin yang
Rose yin-yang - a great option for decorating non-standard decor.
To create a yin-yang rose from foamiran you will need:
- Foamiran of two colors: milk and turquoise.
- 2 wires (No. 26 or 28).
- A piece of foam for the base flower (2.5 cm).
- Sharp scissors.
- Mold leaflet.
- Glue gun.
- Universal clip, playing the role of the basis for the flower (it can be used as a brooch or hair ornament, bags, blouses, etc.).
A great option for decorating custom decorIf you do not have foamiran of the right colors, you can replace it with any other. For sepals, it is better to use a darker Chinese foamiran (it is denser than normal). This is optional, the sepal can also be made from Iranian foamiran.
Cut out the details: petals, sepal and petals. To process the workpiece, use the iron. Iranian foamiran is processed at a temperature of 120-150 degrees Celsius or on a silk-wool mode. The main thing is not to overheat the material, keeping the flower element on the iron too long, otherwise it will become less elastic, become smaller, and it will not work out anymore.
To begin with, let's do some petals, and leave the sepals and leaves for later. All petals are processed according to the same scheme. Start processing with the smallest petals.
Petals are treated very carefully, as they can break if they stretch too much. We form petals, stretching the edges and making them more wavy, we give them a convex shape. Petals are rarely neat the first time, so make a little more pieces than you need.
A set of bright colors
Repeat all the above steps with the remaining petals, pulling the edges and giving them a convex shape. Fold all the resulting petals on the table.return to menu ↑
The formation of the bud-base
- We start to collect a rose. We take a foam base, pierce its middle with four pieces of wire and twist them together 1.5-2 cm in length.
- We form the core of the first two petals, making it as natural as possible. The first petal should protrude approximately 0.5 cm above the base bud. Apply a thin layer of glue and glue the petal to the foam base.
- Apply glue to the edge of the petal, connecting both edges to hide the foam base. The second petal is located opposite the first. Carefully apply hot glue to the petal and glue to the base.
Beautiful red and white bouquet
- By gluing the workpiece, apply glue to the middle of the workpiece. After the part is glued, put glue on the center of the blank and glue the edges to give the rose a more natural look.
- The second edge of the petal should be left not glued. Apply glue to the fourth petal on the edge and in the center, leaving the other side free of glue. Glue the last petal.
- Beautifully laid petals in the center of the rose (that's when the flower will look like a real one). We grab the edge of the petal, not smeared with glue, with tweezers and bend it, then we press it with another petal.
Yin-Yang rose assembly
At the moment, six petals of milk foamiran are glued. The first two are those that cover the base, the other four are glued in a circle. It turns out that the first three petals formed the first circle, the other three - the second circle.
This bouquet will appeal to everyone
When we glue the last two petals of a milky color, we put turquoise on the rose and glue them overlapping to the first half. Each petal goes in one direction, while "covering" located nearby.
Glue the fifth, sixth and seventh turquoise little petals. We turn to the middle petals milky color. There should be a small space between the petals, so the middle ones should be bent away from the small ones, putting glue on the edge of the petal.BoardTo make the rose open, you need a little to pinch the base of the petal. Sometimes we check whether all the petals are glued at about the same height.
We estimate the balance of petals from dairy and turquoise foamiran. In the last row turned six petals of turquoise color. Glue the last petal and wind it under the edge of the first.
Decoration in the hallway
Glue the next row of milk-colored petals. From time to time we check whether rows of all petals are located at the same height.
In the last row fits seven bright petals. The amount of petals depends on how open your rose is and how big it is.
We turn to a number of turquoise petals. Be sure to make tucks on the petals - this is necessary in order to make the rose more open. After the last turquoise petal is glued, we will place it under the petal of the previous row.return to menu ↑
We proceed to the completion in the design of our rose yin-yang. Prepare the sepal, the basis of foam and leaves. We form an impression by heating on a hot iron and combining the middle of the mold and the leaf.
Bouquet can decorate the dining table
Now the leaf has streaks. The edge can be slightly twisted or bent. We also process all the leaves.
Large leaves can not get into the mold, but it is not scary. In this case, you need to put a piece of paper in the mold as much as it fits, the lower part will still not be visible. When processing sepal heat each petal separately.
To make a brooch, cut off the sticking wire, bending its end to the top. Gently glue the sepal, having in the right places all five leaves. Glue the sepal petals so that they cover the places of gluing the leaves.
Now glue fasteners. We will look at the rose we have and choose the edge that will be considered the top. We glue the mount to this side of the flower - this is necessary so that the rose does not dangle and does not turn over while wearing.